Eoy's coming! Study hard people :D.
Anyway, got back the chem test. Okay so I'm the lowest in class again. This time I did study k. I hate it when MdmTay always claim I didn't study and make it seem as if I want to fail my test. Gosh, I really hate it.
Got back my chi class test too! I got 49 can, But pan-ping was nice enough to give me the extra one mark but provided I keep quiet during her class till Eoy. I can do it! :D Hahah.
Had Oral today, & I'm damn happy k! Mrs Yong said I was good. Muahaha. And She didn't ask a single question on my picture conversation except for the first one! (x hehe. And finally I've overcomed my fear of conversation! :D. hehe.
I'm gna force myself to love geog! (x
Went for band after oral, and it was rather slack :/. More music man! ;D. haha.
Going for V's bbq tomorrow!
Bang! you're dead. Byebye! Hahha :D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment