Omg, I screwed my Chem test upside down I swear. I'm all prepared to fail again, sigh. Band after school was alright, I didn't feel sleepy :D, hehe. Bused home with JuNz! HAHAHAHHA.
Okay let me talk about yesterday.
So i'm in the mist of saving money but once I saw the arcade I spend my money away, Omg. But I think it's worth it, Haha. Though char was suppose to stop me from spending! Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hahah.
Oh oh! I saw that eyes again but it was from a stranger! that eyes! That creepy stares I get from --- . you know, you know?!?! Omg so creepy laaaaa, believe me I'll cry the next time I see that stare again! ):
& it's so unfair that Char always get to see the good thing but I'll see the bad ones. She get to see that actress la and I don't though I was with her and now Isaw the eyes and she didn't?!?!?!
the thought of it makes my hair stand.):
all I can do is sit and stare.)::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment