The beans gave me a suprise yesterday by visiting me! Hahaha. They're full of suprises k (: Love all of them uh. Heehee. So played some mahjong and they left while the band people come. Heehee, they tonned at my house. Played Big 2 and I swear Mingkai + Simon = Biggest cheater ever yo. Laughed a lot uh. Adrian and shawn was kinda tipsy, HAHAH. fucking funny. Talked and talked than went Mac for breakfast.
Nat came my house after breakfast and we talked till I slept and when I woke up she was gone. hahaha, she's nice enough to let me sleep (: Heehee.
I think I should learn to stop critizing people :/ Hahha
Nat came my house after breakfast and we talked till I slept and when I woke up she was gone. hahaha, she's nice enough to let me sleep (: Heehee.
I think I should learn to stop critizing people :/ Hahha

No comments:
Post a Comment