Thursday, December 27

Went out with the Beans today! (: Hehe. But dawn couldn't make it :/ She've her church stuff again.
Okay so I was freaking late :/, met them at hereens. Omg. My voice was like fuc k Iswear it rots. Walked down to gap at wisma to check the gap tee. The price wasn't reduced uh. so went over to borders/lido than to tangs when Aly went home. Xiu, fish and I went to fareast to find for bagsss anf fish's stuff. Omg, I can't believe I'm using ZINC bag as my new school bag. Hahaha. I hated zinc a lot okay, but thanks to Xiu i liked that bag so much. hahaha. But i'm going to cut out the zince tag, (: heehee.
Went to met nat at cityhall to take my ez link card and went to make my specs with Foo! hahah. Omg, someone's in loveeee (: Ddr-ed/ drum at suntec. Foo came my house for dinner! hahaha.She was dumb enough to stop at eunos station instead of paya lebar :/ .









Lover girl says she'll send me the photos tomorrow! hahaha.

Band tomorrow! :D

No comments: