Damn, improve your ahlian skills yo, hahha. Nevermind, I noticed ahlians nowadays are talking like normal average human maybe because people like me critize them too much or they're just trying not to be discriminated, haha but their ahlian instinct are still within them. Yknow, the stare-stare and find trouble when they're bored kind of thing or twist-twist, punch-punch etc when they take photos. hahaha.
okay, whatever.
Anyway, band yesterday was quite okay except for a short period of time when mrfoo just when bonkers. Haha. Lunched at Payalebar (: Watched Full of it, Mr foo treated. I personally think that the show was not bad. hahaha. But like what nadya said, maybe those not-so-english type of person won't like it and can just watch their warlords. Hhahah. Which reminds me, Omg 881 is a damn boring show okay. They're trying to act like a chinese version of hairspray/ hsm. hahaha, okay I don't like that show :/.
:D

Man united sial.

Band tomorrow and on tuesday. Work hard people :D
Omg, I dreamt everyone found out bought my SCA :/

No comments:
Post a Comment