Monday, December 10

Band today, attendace was like Pangsai I swear. If the concert's screwed, they only got themselve to blame.

So anyway, when tiong to pass Henderson's abm the tickets (: Had buudy meal for lunch at Kfc with Shaaaawn, Poor lonely sinhua. Hahaha. Walked around and was fucking boreeeed. Omg, I saw that creepman again! At the same fucking spot ): Ugh.

Went shawn's house with Nad & Mk while the rest went home. Okay so create a Neopets account with Nad and you know what? Our account got frozen! Like wtf man, less than 15 mins and say byebye to your account. Walaooo, this is crap yo. Played the millionare game and I tried again just now, damn it. I just can't get 1 million! :/.

Cabbed home and I swear Nad and I was wet though there's a huge umbrella sheltering us. Cause some kind soul wanted to keep himself dry and made us wet. Thanks ah. ANyway must thank them for accompanying me to wait for the cab though both needed to use the toliet badly :/. Hmm.

Okay, so band tomorrow. Work hard yo. hehehe.

Byeeeeee.

I need another direction.

No comments: