Wednesday, December 12

YESTERDAY

Had band, I swear my memory suck like shiat man, how I wish I could hire someone/something to record down my each and every move so when I forget something I just refer to it of he/she. Omg. I swear :/. Keys -.-

The guys came my house for mahjong after band.
Mk fucking funny ah, I swear.
& see clifford, I trust you hor :/. hahha.

NADYA! :D





See she loves me. Hahahah.






TODAY.

Nadya came my house!
Dad came back today too! (x hehehhe.

Nadya and I played with my webcam! :D hahaha, was finding people to disturb but dang none. Haha, prank called her cousin too (x I did the worhszx and stuff. HAHAHA.
Audio clip something real short and funny. Laughed like siao manzx.

My sis thought Nadya didn't brush her teeth thats why her teeth's like that! hahahha. Brace face!

Nadya loves my family! Awww. hahaha :D


















Concert's tomorrow! Hahah, excited :D :D
But after the concert i'll be damn fucking free ah and I'm sure to miss my band people! ):


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ERVINA! :D :D

No comments: