Montage, School Anni.
Montage, School Anni.
Busy, Busy, Busy ):
Monday
Had our full dress rehearsal. Vely hot siol. Psssssssst.



Yesterday
Had pe, I swear I can't Pull and jump to save a life man, haha. Suckysucksuck.
Band after school.
Attendance suck, less than half the member turned up? God. So MrFoo decided to cancel practise. Went parkway for dinner with 6 other band people, Mr foo's treat. Hehehhe. How nice of him man.
Oh, & Mk tore my uniform sial, fucking rough. Still say that I'm fat, my shirt no space, hahaha. WTF. good thing I had PE man, else I think I'll be walking around in a uniform with a rip thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss long at my armpit -___-
SUSHIIIIIIIII.
Had pe, I swear I can't Pull and jump to save a life man, haha. Suckysucksuck.
Band after school.
Attendance suck, less than half the member turned up? God. So MrFoo decided to cancel practise. Went parkway for dinner with 6 other band people, Mr foo's treat. Hehehhe. How nice of him man.
Oh, & Mk tore my uniform sial, fucking rough. Still say that I'm fat, my shirt no space, hahaha. WTF. good thing I had PE man, else I think I'll be walking around in a uniform with a rip thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss long at my armpit -___-
SUSHIIIIIIIII.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment