YESTERDAY
Went to gess's concert yesterday with Mk, Yuli, Ervi and Cat. The audience sitting behind us was damn noisy okay, annoying asses. Fortunately, band was the first group performing so we left after that. Hahah. Shawn left with us too, though he just reach there. Haha. Trained down to cityhall for dinner at Ljs. Was looking for the person who took the seat beside mine for the montage cause Mui needed 6 and in the end.. It was mingkai -_- Wth. Anyway, Chased after shawn in marina, zzz. Damn tiring, haha. I forgot the reason why I chased him :/ Hm. Like roadrun sial, hahha. Exaggerate. Okay so Mk and Shawn came my house after that. I tell you ah, they power okay. After much playing/gossiping/disturbing etc we were all damn worn out and guess what. Both of them slept in my room with air-con and a comfortable bed and me.. I slept in my freaking living room on the couch with a Fan -_____- Diaox. Good thing they left at 3 plus, haha.
Mk, act one candid shot. hahaha.




uh..

Shawn ah!


hmmmm.
Went to gess's concert yesterday with Mk, Yuli, Ervi and Cat. The audience sitting behind us was damn noisy okay, annoying asses. Fortunately, band was the first group performing so we left after that. Hahah. Shawn left with us too, though he just reach there. Haha. Trained down to cityhall for dinner at Ljs. Was looking for the person who took the seat beside mine for the montage cause Mui needed 6 and in the end.. It was mingkai -_- Wth. Anyway, Chased after shawn in marina, zzz. Damn tiring, haha. I forgot the reason why I chased him :/ Hm. Like roadrun sial, hahha. Exaggerate. Okay so Mk and Shawn came my house after that. I tell you ah, they power okay. After much playing/gossiping/disturbing etc we were all damn worn out and guess what. Both of them slept in my room with air-con and a comfortable bed and me.. I slept in my freaking living room on the couch with a Fan -_____- Diaox. Good thing they left at 3 plus, haha.
Mk, act one candid shot. hahaha.
uh..
Shawn ah!
hmmmm.
Mk go crazy liao lor. HAHAHA.



TODAY
Woke up at 730 -_- Was late for band so I cabbed to school, 4 dollars only leh! Hahaha, I didn't know that there's no extra charge on saturdays. haha Anyway, the rehearsal went smoothly (: Went for lunch at singpost with the band people, Yuli, Sh and Ervi came my house after that, haha. They say come my house cannot study ): Hahah, went gym with them before they left home but only sh and I used the facilities. hehhe.
My mother today vely lame lor,
I told her Yuliana and Ervina's coming and she went all " Huh, marina and novena coming ah? "
Then when I was on the phone with pam/ foo, I said "put yourself in her shoe la foo" then my mother say, " so big how to fit in her shoe?" Piangzzz,
Hahaha diaox de lor!
anyway, zhao pian.
Vulgar sehh, and that yuli forever sleeping one. hahaha
.jpg)
TODAY
Woke up at 730 -_- Was late for band so I cabbed to school, 4 dollars only leh! Hahaha, I didn't know that there's no extra charge on saturdays. haha Anyway, the rehearsal went smoothly (: Went for lunch at singpost with the band people, Yuli, Sh and Ervi came my house after that, haha. They say come my house cannot study ): Hahah, went gym with them before they left home but only sh and I used the facilities. hehhe.
My mother today vely lame lor,
I told her Yuliana and Ervina's coming and she went all " Huh, marina and novena coming ah? "
Then when I was on the phone with pam/ foo, I said "put yourself in her shoe la foo" then my mother say, " so big how to fit in her shoe?" Piangzzz,
Hahaha diaox de lor!
anyway, zhao pian.
Vulgar sehh, and that yuli forever sleeping one. hahaha
.jpg)
O.O

look! hahaha.
(8:45 PM) Y u l i a n a : -.-
(8:45 PM) Y u l i a n a : next time cannot sleep at your hse
(8:45 PM) Y u l i a n a : * cry emoticon*
(8:45 PM) JIA.: hahahhah
(8:45 PM) JIA.: :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pam, cheer up k. You know i'll be there for you. I know it's a horrible fate for you but yeah, Ill give you all the support you need to overcome this problem love you bestfriend ♥

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

look! hahaha.
(8:45 PM) Y u l i a n a : -.-
(8:45 PM) Y u l i a n a : next time cannot sleep at your hse
(8:45 PM) Y u l i a n a : * cry emoticon*
(8:45 PM) JIA.: hahahhah
(8:45 PM) JIA.: :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pam, cheer up k. You know i'll be there for you. I know it's a horrible fate for you but yeah, Ill give you all the support you need to overcome this problem love you bestfriend ♥

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment