though you look like that, I still loving you de ^^ Br0s4eVa! hehe.
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN CAT :D
hope you like the present yo :D

Heeeeeheeeeeheeeeee.
Went to PamPotatoBaBY's house on Tuesday,
We slacked, Eat and Wii. Haha, I swear the boxing game roXx, heehee.
Wenny :D
DS kia ah, haha.
Pretty tira hor, and yes no typo it's T I R A, hahha!
Must cover potato face lor.
Slack.



See the long scar on her leg!! Walao, go geylang fight till like that lor.

Psp kia, hahha.

My foo BaBY :D hahaha, I know my face vely cock.
Doritos :D


Wii! :D


------------------------------------------------
Jiahui came my house yesterday.
Went out with Yuli today, caught Made of Honour, nice show (: hehe.
Me is secretive kia liao, hahah.
Me misses Hillview lor, 6 years liao. Going back next week. heehee.
FoobaBY don't ignoring me leh!
Bye Nehz.


Wii! :D


------------------------------------------------
Jiahui came my house yesterday.
Went out with Yuli today, caught Made of Honour, nice show (: hehe.
Me is secretive kia liao, hahah.
Me misses Hillview lor, 6 years liao. Going back next week. heehee.
FoobaBY don't ignoring me leh!
Bye Nehz.







No comments:
Post a Comment