Saturday, June 7

Life is full of surprises lor! Hahaha.

Let me tell you why..

Firstly,
My bro and his gf suddenly came home with a rabbit! Rabbit leh, hahaha. Quite cute uh, but like ,I'm using the com halfway BOMB! out came a rabbit. haha.

Secondly,
I just found out there's love in this club, part 2! Hahaha, and I thought belle would know the song love in this club but..

JIA says:
and you know there's love in this club 2?
JIA says:
two leh!
JIA says:
hahhaa
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
and you know there's love in this club 2?
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
huh!
JIA says:
the song!!
JIA says:
haha
JIA says:
dont tell me you dont know the song love in this club
JIA says:
-.-
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
idk
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
):
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
=/
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
shitz
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
LOL!
ISYBELLY :B ballet grade 8 DISTINCTION siolxzsxzsxz : D says:
new song ah?

Walao, you know I thought belle is someone who I could say, " you know the song.. " to, But apparently.. :/ Hahahha.

!!! :D
Love In This Club Part II - Usher featuring Beyonce & Lil Wayne

Thirdly,
you know people like this exsist!
Me: eh you very boring leh.
Person: Yah I very boring, now have BBQ.

HAHAHHA, and fuck i swear it's not those kidding type like what the *poos does, hahha. I tell you I want to die ah! And that person spells bored as board and find as fine. FAINTSSS AH!

Ohoh, Fish just talk to me!!
my pm is I very boring leh, hahahha.

FISH says:
y u so bored

HAHAHHAHA.

Lastly,
I know something which you don't. Hahaha. Right mk? :D hahhaha!


Gossiped with mk bout ***********************, hahahha. I feel damn mean lor! But who ask *************** to dislike me, to be jealous of me. hahha, Idiot. Damn you. Haha!


Ohoh, visited nat at her work place yesterday and I messed up her clothes! Hahaha, poor nat, but when I saw her she was damn slack okay! HAHAHAHA.


Bye sexy :D

No comments: