Friday, July 25

MY HAIR IS REAL
100% SUJIALIN'S HAIR.
The next person who ask if my hair is extended,
I will make sure he/she wakes up with no nipple.

I'm warning you.

(see my serious face)



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, actually i'm more of irritated than pissed.

So anyway,
My current life is all about studying, one day you'll see me wearing a geeky specs to school carrying a pile of books and eventually dropping all of them while walking. ( trust me, you will )
HAH.

I've got so many people to bitch about, but I made a promise to myself and that is :
Not to bitch about anyone no matter how irritating they are.

But I swear it's killing me, It's just my nature to let all my irritations out by bitching. And that spells bad, B-A-D.

I need to rant... Badly.

Okay I see bad karma holding me back.

Ahhhhhhh.


I'm going crazy -.-

=================================================

I won't be blogging soon, i guess.
Let's see if i'm able to squeeze in some time for my com.

I GOT PICTURES :D HEHEHE.

.


.



.




.







.





.




Z1


Z2


Please vote on who is the seXiesT, CooLesT Gal (Z1 or Z2)
You can call 1800-seXy-Gal
or text 111111 in the format of; your choice (z1 or z2) space yourname space nric space Hoth0t Galx Rockz 184.
(each sms cost 30cents)

Sad gurL ForeVer.


Don't worry, my nose no pisai de.....


AHliianX PoWeR!


:D





Bye PeePx.

No comments: