I swear Ervi and Yuli is damn funnnnny, hahaha, especially Ervi. She's the BOMB I tell you.
She pronounced handphone as hand-pon and pythagoras as pytha-to-ga(?) HAHAHHA. And her Thank you in jap is Konichiwa! HAHAHA, damn cute uh! And yuli says I have hol-lan (lohan) Head! Hahhah, it's been a long time since I laughed that much :D My happy pills, hehehe.
Anyway,
Pam came my house todaaaay. We did the usuals, cock, cock and more cock. Hehehe.
She was being damn gross too. I need to emphasis on the DAMN.
& shawn, you've just been punk'd. HAHAHAHA.
------
Here are the photos taken last weeeek.
Normal Cock Face, hahaha.

Pretty Bangs Worhs ^^ HA-HA

Here are the other cock faces. hehehe.

.jpg)


& out came this ahlian galx name Natally. ^^

-----------
Had this stupid conversation with Foo last night.
Me : GiirLx RUlex BoyS DrooLx
Foo: ii'M norT a RUleZ kiiNda Galx.
( HAHAHA)
gTg pe0pLeZ,
I neEd tUh WatCh Tv Lerhx.
BYe ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment