Friday, December 12

Dawn and Xiu stayed over on wed and Dawn and Kenneth ytd.
Will update the pics when I feel like it.


Fuck work! No, I'm not working but all my friends are. I wanna go out and spend some time with them but I can't cos they're all workin'. Ughhhhh! Why must god create part-time job.

I think ima rent Tvb dramas and watch till I go off, like seriously I picture myself sitting on the couch watching Tv and next year I'll silently go Canada. HAH, I bet if I really do so no one will realise untill one day they stop working and decide to call me or sth.


Fuck, who's reading this page anyway? Everyone's busy working.

Ah whatever.

I bet those ppl who hate me will go " HA-HA-HA jia's so pathetic wad a loser"
Yay let's all join the I hate Jia club!
& yes i'm like that, i like getting irritated over such stuff.
I don't care.



I Dont Care - Fall Out Boy

Ima find happiness in misery, HAH!
Life sruox.

No comments: