Thursday, December 18

Pam got 5pts for her Ns, so happy for her!!! hehehe and she still remember the deal we made, i owe her lunch. Hahaha.

I'm so happy today cos I woke up at 9 on my own. With no help okay!! No alarm clock or maid. hehehehe. So proud of myself ^^ Went Marina with Cline, Bibi & Hhui, it've been a long time since I saw them ( except for bibi ) and they haven't change a bit. Caught Yes man, walked aimlessly, fries for dinner. Hahaha. A scene in Yes man totally reminds me of the way jiahui laughs! hahaha.

I finally got my edgar sawtelle book!!! and and and thanks Caroline for the belated bday gift, Folie a Deux. I love love love love it! For those losers who don't know wad it is, it's fob's album hehhe. Totally agree with Wenna that it's Fucking nice! Fucking with a captial F nice!
This is my first disc which I own after 4 years, hahaha. Ima start supporting original!!




Dinner!


I always need a booger check.


lameass.


she look like a duck!!


Fob! fob! fob! hahaha


duck #2


Front cam sux.




Yes man rubix cube.


Hhui!


Random



Why must girls always take photo in the toilet ah?? Hahaha



Hero jia.




YESTERDAY
Went out with Yuli, Jiahui and Kim :D I lost my freakin foundation lor, stupid cab seat, why so black!!! Why must my foundation be black and why didn't i bring a bag!! haha okay my fault. Anyway, fun day out w them, luv luv. I can't believe Kim actually encountered leeches, damn sick can. I watch the documentary already cannot tahan lor zzzzz.

HAHAHA cannot stand this pic.

You see! why must girls take pic in the toilet, hahaha.





Outside vivo.
fucked up face #1. hahaa

#2

Emo jiahui #1

#2

#3

#4?


YK.


Kim notpossible!



Shw wants to give me a 5! haha yay.

Happy3friends.

Her new bestfriend!

Seaport.


FONDUE or should i say Fountain! hahaha (inside joke)


Yuli aunty. hahaha


Waterfall.


Their expression makes me LOL.


Checkered Hat


Pretty right? ... I'm talking bout the hat ah. hahaha


Happy me!

YJ


JK


Rich girl!


The look on her face when she laugh is priceless!


YJJK


Yuli act one messy hair galx.


?


KJ.


I look bored. haha

JY.


LOVE ^^

Caroline's back to blogger, click on her link! hahaha

Boyzone's back!! Hahaha okay to some it might be an old band but it's like part of my childhood, hehe. Gna buy their album though there's only 3 new songs :/

LET'S ALL SUPPORT ORIGINAL. WENNA ROCKS \m/

20 dollar nose bleed.

No comments: